- Filling: 100% Mulberry raw silk strands.
- Cover: 100% Mulberry silk Habotai
- Color: Cream White – original silk color
- Workmanship: Hand quilting Circles or Diamond shape
- Silk strands checkpoint: A small invisible zipper on one side to check the raw silk filling.
- Added: 10 silk tassel ties (4 in each corner, 2 on each long edge, and 1 on each short edge) to fasten the duvet onto the duvet cover. The tassels ensure that the duvet remains in the correct position inside its cover.
- Made in Vietnam.
Ideally silk should be hand washed and dry cleaned only. Thanks to our high silk quality, our products are machine washable, but please pay attention and wash them with care as below.
- Prevent contact with sharp or rough objects or surfaces.
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Wash colors separately.
- Hand wash or machine wash with mild detergent, preferably shampoo and shower gel in silk or wool washing cycle.
- Wash at low temperature, from 20-30°C.
- Use the low spin speed, from 400-800 rpm.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Hang dry in the shade with good ventilation.
- Since silk has the natural characteristics of being antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-fungal and prevents sweating, it is not necessary and not recommended to wash it frequently. You can wash the duvet every 3 to 5 months and hang dry it for air circulation every 2 months.
Silk testing sample:
- Raw silk strand and silk Habotai fabric.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by your tests. Please be careful when you test our silk yourself.
Siehe auch weitere Bettwäsche